Eva Rachline has surfaced after a quiet two seasons since her last eponymous collection in 2006. The company and the designer have launched the “Bureau de Style Eva Rachline”. The new focus is fashion consulting focusing on three skillsets:
- Consulting and Analysis
- Creation and Design
- Graphics, Design, Brand Concept
The company web site describes the skills in more details. These are taken from the English version of the website from this very French company.
Consulting and Analysis
- Inspection, criticism of the existing range, and proposals.
- Investigation and analysis of competitors.
- Analysis of the new appearing things (fibers, products, technologies).
- Comparison and cross-checking for the existing data on your product and the market.
- Analysis of the fashion, design, and beauty trends.
- Working out of the collections planning.
Creation and Design
- Choice of the topics.
- Creation of the lines.
- Choice of the fabrics and the colours.
- Creation of exclusive prints.
- Carrying out of the technical data sheets.
- Analysis and correction of the prototypes.
- Pattern making and adjusting of the products.
- Construction of the prototypes.
- Complete technical file.
- Follow up care for suppliers.
Graphics, Design, Brand Concept
- Specification of the product concept.
- Choice of the lines.
- Design and construction of logos.
- Exclusive decorations and packaging.
For the last two years and perhaps even longer, Eva Rachline has been consulting with these companies:
- Chantal Thomass
- Le Bourget
- and over 40 more
What does that mean for the existing line of lingerie? Hard to say. TLP recommends acting now and picking up some truly fabulous items from the few online stores that carry Eva Rachline. Lolie Belle in France carries the largest selection.
Find out more at the Eva Rachline site.