We are only weeks away from some of the biggest celebrations of the year. I know many of you will be shopping online this year to buy that special someone a sexy ensemble to put under the tree – or to wrap yourself in a seductive little number as a gift for your lover! It’s important to be aware of online ordering deadlines, however.
Unlike a trip to your nearest lingerie boutique, ordering online requires some planning ahead! To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of ordering deadlines for your online lingerie shopping. Most ordering deadlines are intended for Christmas; if you celebrate a different holiday, use your best judgment based on these time tables. If you need help deciding what to buy, head over to the Gift Problems section of our forums and let other lingerie lovers weigh in! And of course, after you’ve signed up for the forums it will be easy to enter to win a Lucia bra and thong set from The Little Bra Company.
Before you order from any of these websites, be sure to check out our sales section and see if there are any discounts you can get on your order. After all, the more discounts you receive, the more lingerie you can buy…
- Agent Provocateur: Order before noon on these dates to ensure delivery in time for Christmas: UK- Dec 20, Europe – Dec 12, US, Japan, & Canada – Dec 10, Middle-East and Asia – Dec 5
- Bare Necessities: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped UPS ground must be placed by Dec 15, USPS Priority Mail by Dec 17, UPS 3-Day Select by Dec 19, UPS Next Day Air by Dec 23
- BeCheeky: For US, Japan, or Canada orders, orders must be placed by noon on Dec 10. For UK orders, orders being shipped with Standard Delivery must be placed by Dec 20, Next Working Day Delivery by Dec 22.
- Figleaves UK: In the UK, order by noon on Dec 19. In US, Canada, and Eastern Europe, order by midnight on Dec 7. In Western Europe, order by midnight Dec 10.
- Figleaves US: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped with Standard Shipping must be placed by Dec 16. Express Shipping, Dec 21.
- Freshpair: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped with Standard Shipping must be placed by Dec 12, USPS Priority mail by Dec 19, 2 Business Day Shipping by Dec 22, 1 Business Day Shipping by Dec 23
- Henry & June: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped with UPS 3-Day must be placed by Dec 19 at 2pm, UPS 2-Day by Dec 20, UPS 1-Day by Dec 23. No guarantees on Standard Shipping.
- HerRoom: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped with Standard Shipping & UPS Ground must be placed by Dec 8 for Hanukkah, Dec 15 for Christmas, USPS Priority Mail by Dec 12 for Hanukkah and Dec 18 for Christmas, UPS Second Day Air by Dec 16 for Hanukkah and Dec 19 for Christmas, UPS Overnight and USPS Express Mail by Dec 17 for Hanukkah and Dec 22 for Christmas
- La Senza: In the UK, orders being shipped with Standard shipping must be placed by noon on Dec 19, UK Express by Dec 22. In Europe, orders must be placed by Dec 12.
- Mio Destino: In the UK, order by Dec 22. In Europe and North America, order by Dec 15
- Victoria’s Secret: All dates for US orders. Orders being shipped with Standard Shipping must be placed by Dec 18, 3rd Day Business Express by Dec 19, 2nd Day Business Express by Dec 22, Next Day Business Express by Dec 23.
Can you tell me which set is featured in the picture accompanying this article please?
It’s a set from the “Sexy Little Things” range at VS. Here’s the link:
Hope that helps!