The year 2007 was another great year for Velda Lauder Corsetiere with so many highlights, which included:
- The Burlesque Collection launched during London Fashion Week at Secrets of The Boudoir, with a fabulous performance by Miss Lily White which quite literally stopped the traffic in Chelsea www.myspace.com/lilywhiteburlesque
- Designing a complete outfit for Radio 1’s award winning and phenomenally talented DJ/Producer and now lead vocalist with The Shapeshifters, Jenna G www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/jennag/
- Dressing the wonderful Hurly Burlys burlesque dance troupe for their excellent monthly events at the Soho Revue Bar, London www.myspace.com/hurlyburlyuk
- DJing with Jill On Top and Jodie Harsh at the ever popular and quite extraordinary ‘Circus’ in Soho, London www.jodieharsh.com
- The Sugarbabes dressed in our Black Mesh Underbust corsets encrusted in Swarovski Crystals, for their finale performance with Patti Labelle at ‘Swarovski Fashion Rocks’ at the Royal Albert Hall London.
- Our new collection featured and enthusiastically received at the Scottish Style Awards.
- Dita Von Teese wearing our Grey/Black Curve corset on the cover of the November issue of Scarlet Magazine
- Finally, on 15th November at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles, standing watching from the wings as Heidi Klum, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr and Marisa Miller strutted down the runway of the fantastic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show looking stunning in corsets made by Velda Lauder, (the show was broadcast worldwide in December) catwalkreport.net/2007/11/17/victorias-secret-catwalk-show-2008/
2008 starts good — with 20% off the Velda Lauder pieces. There’s no link — but if you e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org — she’ll personally assist you when shopping! Need info first: veldalauder.co.uk is great! 😉