They say that necessity is the mother of invention. And so it is true with the newest fashion accessory, the Bosom Button. Designed by a woman who was tired of trying to hide a safety pin to keep her wrap dress closed. She had a brilliant â€˜light bulbâ€™ momentâ€¦why not create a pin that can be worn on the outside and be fashionable?
These new little â€˜must havesâ€™ are high quality. Made with Swarovski crystals, or other fine gemstones, the Bosom Button is quick to use, wonderfully fashionable and very functional. Who would think that one little pin could do so much?
- Use on low cut tops to prevent that â€˜peep showâ€™
- Keep a wrap top from becoming unwrapped
- Secure a sari to the shoulder
- Keep a sarong snuggly around the hips
- Help a heaving pregnant bosom stay in place
- Secure a shawl around the shoulders
- Decorate any piece of apparel
First of all, though, the Bosom Button is a functional women’s accessory designed to minimize cleavage on low cut tops — a more chique alternative to double sided fashion tape. Off course, more info and info on where to get your own Bosom Buttons is on bosombutton.com!