You did not misread anything. The number is correct. The Lingerie Post is doing a massive Valentine’s Day contest with a prize pool of over $2,000. We’ll be making a lot of people extra happy on the 14th of February – and obviously we’re encouraging you to give it a go and join in to win one of our great lingerie-prizes!
Our contest starts today, and you’ve got exactly 13 days to get your entry in! Entering is super simple. Click right here to go to the contest-form, and fill it in (once, please!). You’ll get an e-mail asking you to confirm your entry, and you’re set to go!
Off course we wouldn’t be able to offer you guys such an awesome prize pool without the help of some of the greatest companies in the lingerie world. We’ll be zooming in on the prizes in our competition throughout the next two weeks, but here’s the list for you already:
- A $200 Secrets In Lace gift certificate, donated by Secrets In Lace.
- A gorgeous Papinelle PJ/Slipper set donated by Papinelle.
- Frankly Darling, Carmen Silk set donated by Peacock & Strutt.
- Fuchsia Night cami/thong set or a limited edition Valentine cami/thong set, plus a red Cell Phone garter, donated by A Little Lingerie Company
- A $150 Evlove Intimates gift certificate, donated by Evlove Intimates.
- Smart Ass pink hearts Eurotrash camisole and galshort, plus an ooh la la, tres chic thong, donated by the Smart Ass Gals.
- Eberjey Heart-to-heart Chemise, donated by Gigi’s Closet.
- Vanjo Kika Range – pink mesh bra with dotty yellow mesh, fully lined for support, with yellow trims and brief, donated by Vanjo.
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Tressour bra and bikini bottom, donated by Bendon!
- Fayreform Beautiful Sin black and gold bra and bikini bottom, donated by Bendon.
- Seduzione Brazil LOLA Bra Set, donated by Bella Bella Boutique.
- Luxxa St-Tropez Chemise, donated by Ever So Sexy
- Julianna Rae Versailles Chemise, donated by Julianna Rae
- Two $48 Bubbles Bodywear gift certificate donated by Bubbles Bodywear.
- Patrick & Skinner Mint set, donated by Patrick & Skinner.
- A luxurious Julianne Aimee Slip by Australian label Julianne
- Pfiff Portrait of a Lady Full Coverage Bra and Bikini bottom, donated by Pfiff.
- Fleur’t Chantal set, donated by Journelle NYC.
This post would really be getting out of proportion if we would add images for all these prizes, so I’m advising all of you to subscribe to our daily updates (check below this post) or our rss feed, as we’ll be posting details on all these products over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!