1. Introduction. The Freshpair Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by Freshpair, Inc. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing. The Giveaway begins on August 1, 2009 and ends on August 31, 2009. All entries (comments) must be made by 11:59PM EST on August 31, 2009 to be eligible for Giveaway drawing.
3. Eligibility. The Giveaway is eligible to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Freshpair, Inc. which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
4. To Enter. All entrants must comment on the original contest announcement post with the name of their favorite pair of underwear available on Freshpair.com to be entered into the Giveaway. One entry per person.
5. Selection of Potential Winner. All winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner will be drawn on September 1, 2009 and notified on that day, or within a reasonable time thereafter.
6. Prizes. Prize consists of one $50 gift certificate to Freshpair.com.
All Prizes: No substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Freshpair, Inc., who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Freshpair Inc.’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Freshpair, Inc., its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Giveaway.
9. Limitations of Liability. Freshpair, Inc. is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Freshpair, Inc., at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Freshpair reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Freshpair reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Giveaway materials.