Autumn Winter collections are fast arriving and Verde Veronica has launched a large thirty-four piece group that is indicative of the luxury of Italian labels. Although their website does not provide information on the fabric content of the pieces, one can clearly assume that only the most sumptuous silks, prettiest satins, and most delicate laces are used to intricately fashion the bras, camisoles, body suits, chemises and garters from this gorgeous fall-winter ensemble.
The pieces do not seem to be named but here are a few of my favourites:
- A lovely dusty rose or salmon coloured bustier adorned with black lace flowers around the hem. Matching panties finish the set.
- An intriguing taupe coloured delicate bra with tiny cups beautifully embroidered with pink thread. Complete with matching panties and chemise.
- A grey baby doll style chemise with black lace hem and little adornments on the pretty shoulder straps.
- A vibrant bra, tanga shorts, chemise, and slippers group in lovely purple and black floral design.
- A gorgeous black, short bodysuit to be worn with dress slacks or skirt, the deep plunge neckline is sexy coupled with the sheer lace three-quarter length sleeves.
Lastly, you might wonder why the title says “AI 0809”. In Italian, autumn is “autunno” and winter is “inverno”, thus the AI and not AW.