David Nieper has been designing luxury nightwear and lingerie for over thirty years. He is quite proud of the accomplishments of his organization including top-notch designers, highly skilled seamstresses and quality control staff. They all should be proud, as the collection is classic elegance. He plays an active role in the company with his key designers searching the world over for the best fabrics that can be custom coloured to David Nieper’s brand specifications. A very important and successful point of his marketing plan is the fact that he and his staff deal directly with the customer thereby providing exclusive designs. David Nieper garments are not sold in retail shops owned by others.
All the garments proudly display the traditional “Made in England” label coupled with the initials of the seamstresses who worked on the individual items to further add to the quality workmanship and authenticity of the piece. Meticulous detail is the standard and all of the production decisions are focused on the finer details of the garments. For example,
- lace used in the slips, camisoles and other fine lingerie is softened so that it does not irritate the skin,
- the lace must mold and fit the body perfectly after it is sewn to the garment,
- the computer cuts the patterns with such precision that customers say the garment size was custom made for themselves,
- each customer’s order is monitored through all stages of production,
- and even the quality control people are trained about each individual garment in minute detail so they can quickly find any problems.
So detail oriented is the company that the box in which the garment is shipped is individually made specific for that garment.
Reviewing the picture perfect slip, camisole and nightgown collections, one can see this fine, intricate workmanship in the pretty David Nieper pearl satin slips with exquisite lace around the hems and bodice.