For this new edition, the Salon International de la Lingerie Forum proposed a reflection on lingerie colors. For each color there is a style, a trend, even an age. The forum’s concept was to work from a colour to develop a feeling, materials, a fashion and a collection. Merchandising ideas were also included to differentiate and to personalize each point of sale. The 7 pre-chosen “lingerie” colors set the standard for the colors and the trends of this year:
1. Purple: for a junior and men’s market, fans of Tim Burton films
2. Blush: a powdered pastel ambiance, like a dusting of make up
3. Radiance: when luxury dares chic reds and lacquered materials
4. Blue Snow: For a more casual market that plays with under-as-outerwear
5. Metal: another idea for luxury, including shapewear
6. Black-out: the beloved black of the corset makers, guepiere, waist cinchers and push-up bras…for subversive glamour
7. Bronze: for a neo-grunge style with romantic accents.
The forum was a big traffic-stopper on the way from the salon to the catwalk show. People loved the inspirational and innovative space, and so did I! Enjoy the photos, courtesy of the Salon international de la lingerie!
I love this. Thank you for being so informative. I printed it out and I am taking this to market with me and also on my hunt for luxurious fabrics.
110 Essex Street
Millburn, NJ. 07041
973 379 4450
From the moment we began carrying Longchamp leather handbags at LunaChics, the response has been overwhelmingly positive!
LunaChics fans rave over the quality and style of these unique heirloom-quality bags.
Yes, LunaChics fans love their Longchamp handbags! Make your outfit one to remember with LunaChics.